Hello Everyone,
Looking back at these last couple of months and to see how much the knowledge obtained has helped me grow, I can only be grateful and proud of where I am today. The scoring system used in Unit 3 is a true testament of where stand and in a matter of weeks one cannot expect to be perfect but at least I know where improvements need to be made.
Throughout this course I was able to explore meditation, mindfulness and transpersonal psychology in theory and practice. Maintaining good health consists beyond what we eat and exercising but our relationships with others and having a mindset with a foundation for wellness. Just as I have stressed many times before, I highly encourage you take this course HW420: Creating Wellness: Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing or one similar to it.
Best to health, wellness, and happiness!
-AngeL
(Live.Love.Life.)
-AngeL
(Live.Love.Life.)
No comments:
Post a Comment