Unit 3
- Based on my reflection, and on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being optimal well-being), I rate my physical well-being an 8, spiritual well-being a 8, and psychological well-being a 9.5. I rate my physical well-being an 8 because I am healthy and in decent shape but I could definitely improve the way I eat, exercise, and respect my body. My spiritual well-being is also an 8 because I feel I am well connected with the world we cannot see and I truly understand that it is vital to hold dear to beliefs and customs, I do feel that there is need for improvement as I don't go to a formal church and place of worship every week but then again I feel we do not have to be in a specific place or time to connect with my spiritual side. My psychological well-being I feel is near optimal, I am quite comfortable in my skin and appreciate every alone time I have without fear of need of another but of course we are social beings. With a world and universe full of endless possibilities, I know I must be open to much of what I do not know and that which will be added to my general body of knowledge.
- Goals I will implement in each area is as follows:
Physical - Work out at least 3 times a week.
Be conscience on how I food shop and eat.
Continue to maintain good hygiene
Spiritual - Go on more nature walks and hiking to connect with nature
Continue to work toward wholeness and fulfillment
Psychological - Build on my general body of knowledge
Maintain a healthy amount of "me" time
Engage is healthy relations - Some activities or exercise that can be implement to assist in moving toward each goal is to stay in positive and active surroundings. Associating with others who share the same ideals and live along the same morals and ethics.
- The Crime of the Century, I recommend we all do this relaxation exercise and enjoy the beneficial wonders it presents. It's just like what I stated early about having alone time. The feeling of being grounded, secure, and aware are amazing and euphoric. The exercise from Unit 1 is also great and the addition of Unit 2's resource, I think we may be on to something.
Best Regards,
-Angel
Wow Angel! This is a great post! I am so glad to hear that you are doing very well in all aspects of your total health. I don't think anyone is really a 10, we all have the need and potential for growth or evolution as the book says.
ReplyDeleteIn changing or watching what you eat, are you planning to eat more organic or more of a balanced meal? I truly believe nutrition plays a major role in the total health of our bodies.
-Megan Donanhue
Angel well put together post about where you are personally now and how you feel you can work to improve your overall well-being even more. Good luck in your journey
ReplyDeleteJohn