Unit 8
The two practices presented this term during HW420: Creating Wellness: Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing that I have determined to be most beneficial are Subtle Mind, and Visualization. I will implement these practices in my personal life to foster “mental fitness”, by assuring time for myself (alone time) and to use this time for mental exercises like meditating and practicing some of the exercises presented by Dacher. Living holistically and giving attention to my internal self and nurturing myself from within I can only thrive not just for myself but for everyone else that is a part of my life. Those who have the opportunity to take this course or a course similar to it, I highly encourage you take this course and see the wonders it does not only for adding to your general body of knowledge but to truly direct your life toward wholeness, happiness and health - human flourishing.
-AngeL
Angel, I am so glad that you got so much out of this class. I personally did not find the meditation exercises to be very helpful, but I am so glad that you did. It sounds like you are well on your way.
ReplyDelete